Can Spam Act
CAN SPAM ACT is the law related to all usage of commercial email communication. This law was enforced in 2003 by Federal Trade Commission.
This law includes some set of rules which you should comply while doing email marketing. Those rules are as follows.
1. Don’t use false or misleading header information.
2. Don’t use deceptive subject lines.
3. Identify the message as an ad or declare it as an promotional mail.
4. Provide unsubscribe link to offer both opt in and opt out.
5. Take necessary option for Opt in and opt out requests in your next commercial communication.
For any further queries or information regarding the CAN-SPAM Act, please Contact Us.